Things to Do This Weekend in Forsyth County – May 31st – June 2nd, 2013
With one full week of summer break behind us, we’re heading into the weekend! And while some of you may be at the beach or on some wonderful vacation, for those of you in town … there’s plenty of things to do this weekend in Forsyth County & Cumming GA!
Just to remind you: if you haven’t already, make sure you download our FREE Guide to Summer Fun in Forsyth County – click here for more information.
Take a look at our Calendar of Events page for a full listing. You’ll find lots of great information on the following:
- Brookwood Farmers’ Market (click here for more information)
- Strawberry Picking at Warbington Farm – including storytime on Friday (click here for more information)
- Still Pointe Studios Spring Concert Presentation
- Neighborhood Yard Sales
- Classic Bike Ride, Bike Show & Brunch
- 2013 Summer Showcase at the Hampton Park Library
- Michael’s Scrap-In Event
- The “Not So Silent” Silent Auction
- FREE Storytime Events
- Live Music in Forsyth County
- And more!!
Kids Eat Free
Don’t forget to check out our Kids Eat Free Listing for the Weekend too!
Some great events to plan ahead & get on your Calendar:
- 2013 Summer Camps for Kids in Forsyth County – HUGE Round-UP and even more has been added!
- 2013 VBS Camps in Forsyth County – 2013 Camp Information
- Cumming Aquatic Center: 2013 Season Information
- Old Atlanta Spray Pad: 2013 Season Information
- 2013 FREE Summer Movies: Round-up of Movies 400
- 2013 FREE Family Movies at Hampton Park Library
Coupons & Deals:
- Discounted Braves Tickets – both Atlanta & Gwinnett Braves: Save 50% through Goldstar – woohoo!
- FREE Father’s Day Mug: And customized/ personalized too!!
Don’ t Miss This:
Just in case you missed these posts …
- The Fairy Trail at Sawnee Mountain Preserve: Have you heard about the Fairy Trail?!?!
- 75 Days of Summer – Guide to Summer Fun in Forsyth County: Don’t miss this FREE download FULL of ideas!
- Boost Your Immune System this Spring & Summer: A contributing post from Dr. Marchman of Vickery Chiropractic.
No matter what you do this weekend, we hope you enjoy it & have a safe one!