Random Acts of Kindness for Forsyth County – Week Four
We’re in week THREE of our mission to spread some kindness and love throughout Forsyth County. If you’ve missed them, click here for Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3 ideas. Are you joining us? We’d love to hear about it!! Spread some kindness and love throughout Forsyth … we could all use a little unexpected happiness in our lives, right?
As a reminder, each week in November, we’ll put together a new list of some ideas. Use these or come up with your own and help spread some kindness each day.
Ideas for Week Three:
1. Rake or blow a neighbor’s leaves.
2. Pay for the person behind you – in the check out or drive thru line.
3. Take some homemade food (maybe a breakfast casserole or sweet treat) to the fire or police station.
4. Surprise a waitor or waitress with a little extra holiday tip this week.
5. While Black Friday shopping, allow the person behind you to go in line first – that’s something you don’t see every Black Friday!
6. Write a Facebook review for your favorite Small Business in Forsyth County – and don’t forget to shop local:)
7. Surprise a friend by having a pizza dinner delivered to their house – we could all use an unexpected night off from cooking!
Spread the love:
Feel free to tweet or share on Facebook with the hashtag #KindnessInForsyth or #ForsythCo so we can follow along!
Will you join us?
Make sure you are subscribed to our newsletter so you don’t miss any of these updates! Click here to sign up to get our updates.