Back to School in Forsyth County
Whether you’re in the “boo-hoo” club or the “woo-hoo” club, there’s denying it … it’s almost back to school time in Forsyth County! The school bell will ring in just a matter of DAYS now, so it’s time to get ready for all things back to school.
Here’s our run-down:
- Know the Important Dates – Of course check the Forsyth County Schools website for all official open house and related events.
- Enjoy a Back to School Kidfest – Saturday, August 1st – check out the Belk Back to School Kidfest at Lakeland Plaza for face painting, prizes, a fashion show & more!
- Enjoy a Back to School Bash – Saturday, August 1st – join Cumming Dance Academy, Ice Cream Social and Firehouse Barber Shop & Salon for a Back to School Bash. There will be giveaways, discounted services, ice cream, performances & more!
- Get Ready for Some Back to School Traditions – make back to school fun with these ideas to capture the moments!
- Read Up – if you’re sending off a kindergartner this year, be sure to check out this article. It’s an oldie but a goodie!
- Get Ready NOW for Good Health this Fall – If you’ve ever considered starting an oily journey with your family, now’s the time! With back to school just around the corner AND a current sale going on you’ll be on your way to a healthy decision and saving money too! I love Young Living Essential Oils so much that I share through educational events – I’m happy to keep you in the loop on upcoming events or even schedule a time to meet one-on-one. Click here to read and learn more.
- Schedule a Back to School Adjustment – Be sure to keep the kiddos backs aligned and ready for a great school year! I’ll be doing that with our friend and website sponsor Dr. Marchman at Vickery Chiropractic. Give her a call and let her know Cumming Local sent you!
- Register for Fall Sports – It may be 90+ degrees outside but it’s also the time to plan ahead and get the kids signed up for Fall Sports! Our website sponsor, i9 Sports has a full line up to take advantage of! Click here to get started.
- Schedule a Back to School Facial – these are great for your pre-teen! Their skin may be going through some changes and having clear skin goes a long way for the confidence. Help them start the year off right! And let’s be honest, after a long summer Mom’s deserve a relaxing facial for themselves too! Check out our friends and website sponsors at Skin Solutions for more information.
- Enjoy just a little more fun – On of our favorite deal sites is stocked full of great savings right now! They have tickets to the Atlanta, Gwinnett and Rome BRAVES plus tickets to see the Atlanta FALCONS too. So squeeze in one more night of fun before school starts and go ahead and plan for some fall fun as well! Click here for the latest deals.
So here’s to a great 2015-2016 School Year … Enjoy the last few days of summer and enjoy those first few days of school too!
Hey! These professionals http://www.essaywriter.org/ have been on the market for some time and have degrees in related fields from reputable universities. It may be your first visit here and choosing the best reference agent may take some time. Well, don’t be tempted. We have the highest quality annotated links at the lowest prices the market has to offer.