I love snacks. And football season is one of my favorite times to snack. There are all kinds of great recipes out there. I even have a WHOLE pinterest board dedicated to snacks! You can visit it if you want by clicking here.
The last time I shared my favorite snacks for football season was 2 years ago. So it’s about time to update that list!
Here’s our (updated) list of the top 10 DELICIOUS football snack ideas:
- Pizza Dip: Yum – Pizza in a dip. That sounds awesome. I will be serving this up at my next small group gathering.
- Jalapeno Popper Spread: I have made this dip and it is wonderful. Since you are making it yourself you can control the amount of heat you want. I left out the seeds from the jalapeno and that lightened it up a bit.
- Cheddar Bacon Dip (aka. Crack Dip): So – “crack dip” isn’t the best name. But this dip is super addictive. Make it once and you will see. It will be gone in a flash!
- Chicken Enchilada Roll-Ups: These could be served up as a light lunch with chips even. YUM!
- Nacho Dip: Is there anything better then a good nacho dip? I don’t think so.
- Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball: I love Buffalo Chicken dip so this is a new spin that is a must try!
- Easy Apps on a Stick: If you have a large crowd to feed, this recipe will be perfect for you.
- Skinny Queso Dip: Everyone is looking to watch their figure so here’s a chance to still have queso but a healthy version.
- Hot Reuben Dip: I have made this a few times and it is full of flavor. It’s exactly what you would imagine – a reuben sandwich dip.
- 7 Layer Taco Dip: Taco dip is my all time favorite. I liked this one because of the addition of cream cheese.
So those are our 10 favorites snacks for football season right now….
What might you add to our list?