Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Dream Dinners GNO
In case you missed the news or maybe you are procrastinating, now is the time to reserve your spot for the upcoming Girl’s Night Out with Dream Dinners of Cumming! One session is completely sold out but two sessions have a few more spots & we want to fill those up!
We’ve got the Top 5 Reasons You Should Reserve Your Spot … NOW!
1. Dream Dinners is giving away one FREE ticket!! Anyone registered for the GNO by Sunday February 24th at 3pm, will be eligible to win a complete reimbursement of their ticket ($24.99 value)! This includes those of you already registered – woohoo! But you must reserve your space before 3pm on Sunday, February 24th (see links below) to be eligible.
2. All attendees of our Girl’s Night Out will have the opportunity to receive a free $25 gift certificate for the Dream Dinners Finishing Touch Customer freezer if you sign up for a March session while at our GNO Event. That means you’ll actually pay for your GNO ticket with free food!! This is only offered once to new guests attending a Taste Event … so here’s your chance!
3. The FIRST person to reserve their spot today, (Friday, February 22nd) will receive a FREE delicious Swiss Bacon Onion Dip! The Swiss Bacon Onion Dip has rich layers of caramelized onion, cheese, bacon and sour cream and seasonings, blended together then baked to a delicious bubbly browned and crusted dip to serve with any fresh cup veggies, crackers or breads. Easy party appetizer ready to go!!
4. We had SO much fun at our January event with Dream Dinners!! Food & Drinks, Giveaways, Great Discounts … If you missed the first round, you definitely don’t want to miss it this time! Click here to check out all the fun we had.
5. Once you experience Dream Dinners, you’ll understand why they call it DREAM dinners! Whether you’re a stay at home mom, you work out of the home, or you’re a busy professional without children, Dream Dinners will make your life so much easier! Click here to read about my personal experience and why I want more ladies in Cumming, GA to give it a try!!
BONUS REASON: Because reservations will close on Monday at 6pm and if you don’t do it now you might forget (plus you’ll miss out on reasons 1 & 3 above)!!
Tuesday, February 26th
Sessions starting between 6:15 and 7:45pm (varied start times, see below)
Dream Dinners of Cumming (539 Lake Center Pkwy, Cumming GA 30040)
Ticket Information: $24.99 per person (a $50 Value)
Includes private party session, non-alcoholic drinks, food sampling during the event fun & you’ll leave with 9 servings (3- 3 serving meals) for your family!! You’ll have five meals options to select from!
Normally $50, this is a discounted, private party rate! Tickets must be purchased in advance. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable in the event you are unable to attend after purchase.
Due to space, the event is limited to 30 ladies – 10 per session. We’ll have staggered start times to help with the flow of meal preparation.
*Note: We apologize, but it is Dream Dinners corporate policy that this special pricing and event is reserved for new Dream Dinners customers only. If you’re already a Dream Dinner customer or came out during our January event with them, you’ll have to wait for our next Cumming Local GNO to participate.
To purchase your tickets, click on your desired start time. This link will allow you to register for that particular time and also provide you with the menu selection. You must pay for your time & select your menu in order for your reservation to be complete.
7:45pm Session SOLD OUT
VERY IMPORTANT: Once opening a link above, please confirm the session time you’re signing up for by viewing details in the left hand box and again on the check out page. ALL sessions offer the same menu selections. The staggered start times are simply a way for us to control the flow during the event.
I can’t wait to enjoy a night out with you!
And the best part, you’ll leave with 9 servings (up to 3, 3-serving meals) to take home and place in your freezer! Don’t forget to bring a small cooler or box to carry your food home in.