Fabulous Summer Dance Camps At Footprints Dance Alliance
Registration is open and filling up quickly for the summer dance camps at Footprints Dance Alliance!
Footprints Dance Alliance has excitedly rolled out their fabulous and fun summer dance camps! Registration is NOW OPEN online and at the studio. Register early, as these camps are completely full every summer and fill VERY QUICKLY! And feel free to share with your friends and family.
Footprints Dance Alliance has summer dance camp offerings for boys and girls ages 2 to 18.
- Mini-Camps Ages 2-6
- Discover Dance Camp Ages 7-9
- Company Intensive Ages 10 & Up (Required for all students who wish to audition for the 2020-2021 Footprints Company)
The cost is $75 to “hold your spot” and if you register before June 1st. Tuition will be due and invoiced for all camps on June 1st.
Full Summer Dance Camp Details:
Mini-Camps (Ages 2-6) 9:00 AM-12:00 PM $175/dancer and $75/sibling (Discount available if doing multiple weeks)
Get ready for a week of Faith, Fun, and Footprints! This summer camp will incorporate dynamic daily devotions, crafts, dance games, Ballet, Tumbling, Story Time and MUCH MUCH MORE! The week of fun will end a parent presentation and demonstration of everything the dancers have learned all week! Please pack a snack and lunch every day!
- Fancy Nancy & Friends – June 1-5
- Description: Is your dancer fancy like Nancy? Join the Footprints Camp Counselors as Nancy teaches us all about being different and what makes us unique! Dress up, stories and crafts make this camp not only FANCY but FUN! This camp culminates in a Fancy Dancy Performance starring YOUR dancer!
- Totally Toys – June 8-12
- Description: Hey Howdy Hey Dancers! Join Woody, Jessie, Bullseye, Buzz and all your favorite toys as we celebrate friendship and learn all about being a good friend and working as a TEAM! How will your dancers “Toy Story” end? This camp culminates in a Totally Toys Performance starring YOUR dancer!
- Fabulous Frozen Adventure – June 15-19
- Description: Does your dancer want to build a snowman or travel into the unknown? If so, then this is the camp for YOU! Join Anna and Elsa as we discover purpose in our passion through dress up, stories and fabulously frozen arts and crafts! This camp culminates in a Coronation Celebration Performance starring YOUR dancer!
- Mickey, Minnie & Me – June 22-26
- Description: Oh Toodles!…. Are you ready to help Mickey, Minnie, and all your new friends solve the problem of the day? Learn how teamwork and dedication can help your dancer solve any daily challenges! This camp culminates in a Magical Memorable Performance starring YOUR dancer!
- Christmas in July – July 6-10
- Description: Who says you can’t celebrate Christmas more than once a year? Join our Footprints Camp Counselors as we discover how the birth of Christ should be celebrated ALL YEAR! Complete with Christmas themed arts and crafts this camp is sure to make your dancer HOLLY and JOLLY! This camp culminates in a Christmas Camp Spectacular Performance!
- Pretty, Pretty Princess – July 13-17
- Description: Tiaras! Sparkles! Magic Wands! This camp assists your dancer in discovering her inner princess! Campers will enjoy playing dress-up and building castles in our imagination stations! This camp will conclude in a Princess Performance starring your dancer!
Discover Dance Camps (Ages 7-9) 12:00-3:00pm $175/dancer and $75/sibling
This is the PERFECT camp for dancers looking to fall in love with dance! This camp will include dynamic devotions and techniques training in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Tumbling, Lyrical, and Musical Theater! This is a wonderful opportunity to decide what style of dance you love the most! Please pack a snack and lunch every day!
- Discover Dance I July 6-10
- Discover Dance II July 13-17
Passion All-Stars Cheerleading Camps (Ages 2-8) 12:00-3:00pm $175/dancer and $75/sibling
This is the PERFECT camp for kids looking to fall in love with cheerleading! This camp will include dynamic devotions and techniques training in tumbling, jumps, stunts, dance, jumps, arts, crafts, and daily devotions. Please pack a snack and lunch every day! Please note: The Intensive Camp is required for all cheerleaders that plan to try out for the 2020-2021 Passion All-Star Team.
- Ages 2-4: June 1-5 or July 15-19 from 12pm – 3pm
- Ages 5-8: June 8-12 or June 22-26 from 12pm-3pm
- Intensive: $200 per cheerleaders 9am-12pm | July 20-24
Company Intensive (Ages 10 & Up) 9:00 AM-3:00 PM $300 /dancer
Have you been interested in joining the Footprints Company? This is your starting point! Join BRAND NEW guest instructors and your Footprints Faculty Favorites in this intense “boot camp.” Students will be taking Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop, Contemporary, Musical Theater, and Acrobatics. This camp is REQUIRED for all students auditioning for the 2020-2021 Footprints Company. MUST BE REGISTERED BY JUNE 1st!
- Company Intensive July 28-31
Ready to register? It’s easy. Click here to head to the parent portal. You will create an account (under First Time Here) and then click on “class registration.” There you will be able to add the camp of your choice. You can always register by stopping by the studio at 1204 CANTON HWY | Cumming, GA.
PROMO: I have a special promo just for you! You can get $10 off by using the promo code “LOCAL20.”
More About Footprints Dance Alliance:
Footprints Dance Alliance is dedicated to training the next generation of dancers to be catalysts for Christ. We use Biblical philosophies, principles, scripture, and values to lead our dancers to not only a future in dance but also a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are not a church, but we are a place where people can come to feel loved, accepted and lifted up in their daily lives. Although we enjoy helping our students explore their Faith, we do not discriminate or follow any particular doctrine or denomination. We merely love as Christ loved and work to create a positive and uplifting atmosphere where every student has the chance to be both challenged and successful! We also make sure that our students are always modestly dressed and use age-appropriate and conservative music and choreography. We spend a tremendous amount of time making sure that we are honoring God with our bodies and our choreography at all times. We use dance as a way to move our audience and Glorify God.