Strawberry Picking in Forsyth County at Warbington Farms 2014
Looking for a good place to pick stawberries in Georgia? It’s time for the 2014 Strawberry picking season in Forsyth County! We’re super lucky to have a strawberry farm right in Cumming GA & Forsyth County – Warbington Farms! I must admit I absolutely LOVE fresh strawberries so this time of year always makes me happy.
Warbington Farms is a U-Pick farm. If you’re on a time crunch or just don’t feel like picking your own, you can also purchase previously picked strawberries (when available) at the same price. And sometimes even cheaper – last year, I snagged some for $11/ gallon because they had been picked the previous day.
While you’re there, let the kids take advantage of some Farm Fun including hay rides, inflatable slide & petting zoo. Activities and fees vary depending on the day. Click here for more details.
1. It’s never a bad idea to call ahead or check their Facebook page to make sure they still have plenty to u-pick … especially if you’re driving from a big distance. Farming isn’t an exact science after all!
2. Check out their other farm produce while you’re there – In the past, I have snagged some farm-raised eggs for a great price!
3. Buy a lot – they freeze great!
4. And then be ready for all those strawberries! You might want some new recipes, check out our “Berry Recipe” Board on Pinterest for a few ideas.
- Open beginning Friday, May 2nd from 9am to 1pm for Strawberry picking.
- Regular hours for the 2014 Season begins Saturday, May 3rd
- Mondays: closed
- Tuesdays through Saturdays: 9am to 5pm
- Sundays: 1pm to 5pm
- $12 U-pick Gallon, $14 pre-pick (pre-pick orders begin Tuesday, May 6th)
- Open same hours as strawberry picking.
- Fun Park includes hayride, corn-crib, petting zoo, slides, tire yard, playground & unlimited fun)
- Fun Park Admission Saturday & Sunday: $8 kids, $5 adults
- Fun Park Admission Tuesdsay – Friday: $3 adults, $5 kids *no hayride during week
5555 Crow Road
Cumming, GA 30041
Warbington Farms Online | Warbington Farms on Facebook
Note: To reiterate, it’s always a good idea to check with Warbington Farms (on facebook or by phone) for the latest updates. Strawberries may be unavailable for u-pick if supply is low.