Halcyon Announces First Wave of Retailers, Restaurants Opening on Sept. 18
Several tenants will open their doors at Forsyth County’s idyllic mixed-use village next month
RocaPoint Partners is thrilled to announce the public opening of Halcyon, the 135-acre mixed-use development in Forsyth County, Ga., on Sept. 18, 2019. The community is invited to experience the first glimpse at the village as several retailers and restaurants begin opening their doors to the public, including:
- Cherry Street Brewpub, a local brewpub and beer garden, located adjacent to the Village Green
- CT Cantina Taqueria, a fresh take on Latin fare with a variety of street eats and margaritas
- Market Hall, a gathering space for the community to enjoy small bites from six different food stalls overlooking the Village Green
- It’s a Sweet Life, Atlanta’s premier specialty cake boutique and bakery
- Kilwins, a mix of chocolates, fudge and ice cream in a variety of flavors, located on one end of the Market Hall
- Mercedes-Benz Experience Center by RBM of Alpharetta, a permanent, small-format experience center for guests to learn about the luxury auto brand’s latest designs and innovations
- Popbar, a frozen treat experience, with handcrafted gelato, sorbet and yogurt creations served on a stick
- RW Design & Exchange, an upscale interior design studio and gallery showroom
Halcon will be OPENING on Wednesday, September 18, 2019!
Halcyon is located at 6365 Halcyon Way, Alpharetta, GA 30005
Some tenants may open prior to Sept. 18. For updates and additional information about Halcyon, including a full list of the retailers and restaurants coming to the mixed-use community, visit www.visithalcyon.com or follow @VisitHalcyon on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Halcyon, Forsyth County, Georgia’s most anticipated mixed-use village, is a fascinating alternative to the convenient development. The $370-million, 135-acre community weaves together nature, design, and leisure into one place. Nature trails and greenspace connect to the Big Creek Greenway and more than 50 acres are dispersed throughout the site. Currently, under construction, RocaPoint Partners and New York-based The Georgetown Company are developing the site. Retail landlord representation is provided by JLL. Experience the excitement of the village by visitingHalcyonForysth.com, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.