The Pinterest Addiction
Do you pin? Pinterest that is.
- Have you ever wanted your very own online cookbook – complete with great pictures & easy to find with a click?
- Are you in the mood to collect decorating, craft or gift ideas for the Holidays?
- Have you ever wanted a place to store those great ideas you find online in a nice, neat, organized way?
- Are you planning a child’s birthday party, wedding or shower & want to “clip out” all the great pictures you find?
- Are you a photographer & love getting new ideas?
- Are you building a new house or redecorating a room and want to keep your inspiration ideas together?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then there’s a good chance you’d love Pinterest.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard.
Collect the things you love.
After downloading a simple “pin it” tool bar, everything on the web is open for pinning. If you see something you like and want to remember, click “Pin It” and save it to a story board that YOU create. Like this:
So. Are you pinning?
How do you use Pinterest?
My friend wrote a great post about how she uses Pinterest to contribute to a group – it’s perfect for co-hosting a party or event!
Are you interested in pinning?
Simply Sign Up here. PS – it used to be an “invitation” based website (I think because it might still be in beta; otherwise, I’m not sure why it’s invite only), if you have trouble with the link, email me your email address and I”ll invite you!
Girl you know I love Pinterest. It is now my online cookbook. Every recipe I see that I like I now pin instead of bookmarking. That way I can look at all the pretty pictures to see what I want to make next!
Thanks for the link, Mandi!
I LOVE being able to see the pictures too Kathy! It also makes me very hungry:)