Best Family Friendly Restaurants in Forsyth County
We did a poll on our Facebook page to find the best family friendly restaurants in Forsyth County, according to your children. Based on that poll, here are the results:
- Red Robin at The Collection at Forsyth
- Zaxby’s – 2 locations in Cumming
- Sidney’s Pizza Parlor in Vickery Village
- Cracker Barrel – off exit 14
- Mellow Mushroom at the Collection at Forsyth
- Chick-fil-a – 2 Cumming locations
- Taco Mac
- Kani House
- Fox’s Pizza – The website has some coupons for you as well
- Marie’s Italian Deli
- Jim n’ Nick’s
- Steak n’ Shake – There are 2 locations in Cumming
- Waffle House – 16 locations in Cumming!
- Moe’s – 2 wonderful locations in Cumming
What else would you add to our list? We’d love to hear from you. Simply comment below!
Don’t forget we have a listing of Kids Eat Free in Cumming on our website. It’s organized by day of the week.
Check it out by clicking here.
I totally agree with Mellow Mushroom! My 2.5 year old daughter loves it there! She’s quite the little dancer and loved the music. She was even dancing in the aisle next to our booth and all the employees let her go on dancing! No one minded. She CONSTANTLY asks to go back!! Our favorite pizza joint for sure!
Chili’s for sure! By sgning up for their email club, I get many offers for free kid’s meals or appetizers or desserts with purchase of an adult entree. Special offers are sent for my birthday too. Also, they have call-ahead seating, which cuts down on wait times. And i can buy their gift cards at Kroger!
Sals pizza!!! It’s a must! Best service, best pizza! Well worth the short wait on a Friday-Saturday night! Family favorite!