Update: Click here for information on the 2013 Taste of Forsyth.
Taste of Forsyth
The “Taste of Forsyth” is just around the corner!
April 7, 2012
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The City of Cumming invites you and your family to sample over twenty-five local restaurants from the Cumming and Forsyth County area. Who doesn’t like to eat? What a great way to sample all your favorite restaurants for $1 – $4! There will be a kid’s zone, Free entertainment featuring Atlanta Puppet, Scott Thompson with acoustic delights, Egg hunt, Touch-a-truck, music and more!!!
Saturday; April 7, 2012
11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
City of Cumming Fairgrounds
235 Castleberry Road
Cumming, GA 30040
NEW IN 2012
Free Community Easter Egg Hunts
11:30a.m. – Children 3 and under
12:30p.m. – Children 4-7 years old
1:30p.m. – Children 8-10 years old
*with over 25,000 eggs
The following Restaurants are scheduled to attend:
1. Dreamcakes Cupcakes – Cupcakes & Cake Pops
2. The Melting Pot – Chocolate Fondue with fresh strawberries, brownies & poundcake
3. Williamson Bros. BBQ – Pulled Pork, Chopped Chicken, Ribs, Polish Sausage
4. Tam’s Backstage – Crab Cakes, Crab Bisque, Broadway Pasta
5. Rio Baisos – Fried Shrimp, Fish Tacos, Flautas, Fajita Taco, Empahados Cheese Cake
6. Deep South BBQ – Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, Chicken, Pork Ribs, Peach Cobbler
7. Creations Bakery – Brownies, Bread Pudding, Cupcakes
8. Kani House- Chicken Teriyaki, Fried Rice Bowls, California Rolls
9. Los Rios Mexican Restaurant – Cheese Quesadillas, Fajitas, Nachos, Tacos, Cheese Dip
10. J’s Southern Smoke – Pulled Pork Sandwich, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Sweet Tea
11. Bob’s Lemonade – Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Corn Dogs, Water
12. Joe’s & Glo’s Hawaiian Shaved Ice & Bo’s Roasted Corn – Hawaiian Shaved Ice & Roasted Corn
13. Deep Fried Brownies – Deep Fried Brownies, Sno Pies
14. Baba’s Gyro & Kabob – Gyro Sandwich, Baklava
15. Castleberry Ale House – Ribs, Shrimp, Potato Skins, Wings
16. Mia Ristorante Italiano – Bruschetta, Tiramisu, Lasagna, Garlic Knots
17. Ice Cream Social – Ice Cream, Cotton Candy, Cupcakes
18. Brazilian Bakery Cafe – Kabobs (Chicken, Beef, Pork) Brazilian Pastries
19. Rumtastic – Gourmet Rum Cakes
And many more…..
Admission & Parking to the Taste is FREE – Food samples costing $1.00 to $4.00 each.
Peter Hart will be bringing his Atlanta Puppet Show to the Taste of Forsyth: Peter’s festival puppet show has appeal to everyone in a family audience with unique marionettes and puppet characters that sing, dance, juggle, play fiddle, break apart and come back together, squirt water, and are even launched by catapult across the stage!
Scott Thompson of Peachtree Station will play music all day and keep the atmosphere festive and fun!!
There will be a wide variety of children’s activities from a Quad Bungee, Rockwall, inflatable slides, bounces, a trackless train and much more.
Come and climb up into two fire trucks, bucket truck, monster truck, police cruiser, dump truck, National Guard Humvee, National Guard personnel transporter, Giant Crane, SWAT vehicles, and more!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Event Coordinator – Tracy Helms 770-781-3491 firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship – Bill Watson 770-423-1330 email@example.com
Restaurants – Tod Miller 770-423-1330 firstname.lastname@example.org