It’s that time of year again – when some of you (not me!) are looking for Haunted Houses in Cumming GA and near. We’ve got you covered with our list this year.
Haunted Houses Near Cumming GA:
- Hell’s Gates in Dawsonville (a haunted house alternative). Located at 329 Harmony Church Road Dawsonville, GA 30534. This is an outdoor reality drama based off events in the Bible found in Revelations.
- Netherworld Haunted House: Netherworld Haunted House is a walk-through dark attraction filled with terrifying live actors, amazing special effects, and incredible monsters. Located at 6624 Dawson Blvd, Norcross, GA.
- Buford Corn Maze: Visit the haunted forest at Buford Corn Maze every weekend night until November 8th. Located at 4470 Bennett Road,
Buford, GA 30519.
- The Haunted Maze (part of Uncle Shuck’s) Located at 4520 Highway 53 E Dawsonville, GA 30534. This is a dark walk through the corn mazes without a flashlight! Click here for more information.
- Warbington Farm’s Spooky Maze: On October 29th, Warbington Farms is having a spooky night in the hotel by transforming their maze! Click here for more information. Located at 5555 Crow Road, Cumming, Georgia 30041.
Disclosure: We do our best to provide accurate details; however, it is possible that details change, we are given inaccurate information, or we simply make an error. Whenever possible we link our articles to the source or information provided and strongly urge you to confirm details before you go.