Forsyth County Parks & Recreation Summer 2017 Activity Guide
Forsyth County Parks & Recreation has just issued their Summer 2017 Activity Guide! This is always a guide I look forward to. It’s filled with great camps, summer classes, and many announcements as well.
We’ve already released our 2017 Summer Camp Guide from local businesses and organizations, but you definitely want to take a few minutes to look through all that the Forsyth County Parks & Rec Summer 2017 Activity Guide has to offer.
Registration for these activities opens on April 1st and they will fill up quickly. I suggest you go ahead and look now at all the summer 2017 offerings. That way you know what to register for when it opens on April 1st.
This Forsyth County Parks and Recreation Summer 2017 Activity Guide is packed full of great group activities, summer camps, and much more!
Activities & Announcements Include:
- Old Atlanta Spray Park Opening (Click here for more information)
- Fitness Pass & Fitness Programs for Adults
- New Saturdays at Sawnee programs!
- Summer Camps, including: art, dance, martial arts, gymnastics, team sports, adventure / nature camps & more
- Summer Activity Classes
- Youth Athletic Leagues Registration Calendar
For more Summer Camps in Forsyth County, check out our 2017 Summer Camps for Kids guide.