Forsyth County Parks & Recreation Summer 2020 Activity Guide
Forsyth County Parks & Recreation has just issued its Summer 2020 Activity Guide! This is always a guide I look forward to. It’s filled with great camps, summer classes, and many announcements as well.
We’ve already released our 2020 Summer Camp Guide from local businesses and organizations, but you definitely want to take a few minutes to look through all that the Forsyth County Parks & Rec’s 2020 Activity Guide has to offer.
This year the activity guide will be released on April 1. Also, registration for all the activities opens on April 1. Here’s the LINK to check out the Summer 2020 guide.
This Forsyth County Parks and Recreation 2020 Summer Activity Guide is packed full of great group activities, summer camps, and much more!
Activities & Announcements Include:
- Old Atlanta Spray Park Opening (Click here for more information)
- Fitness Pass & Fitness Programs for Adults
- Saturdays at Sawnee programs
- Summer Camps including dance, martial arts, gymnastics, team sports, adventure/nature camps & more
- Summer Activity Classes
- Youth Athletic Leagues Registration Calendar