Things to Do in Forsyth County GA this Weekend: August 8th – 10th, 2014
Well, did you survive the first two days? If they’ve already caught up to you, you’re in luck – the weekend is here! And if you have preschoolers or homeschoolers, then you’re still enjoying summer:).
Thankfully there’s some fun things going on to help the summer break go out with a bang!
As always, we’re highlighting our round-up of things to do in Forsyth County and Cumming GA.
And as always, don’t forget the easiest way to know about things to do, places to go & small businesses to support in Cumming GA & Forsyth County is to be subscribed to our daily newsletter.
- Farmer’s Market at Vickery Village
- Brookwood Farmer’s Market (back at Brookwood Elementary School)
- Spin! at the Cumming Playhouse
Details on the below can be found on our Calendar of Events page
- Saturday Group Run – Big Creek Greenway
- Lowe’s Build & Grow
- Storytime at Barnes & Noble
- Special Events at Barnes & Noble
- And more!
Details on the below can be found on our Calendar of Events page:
- TIP: Summer Break may be over, but the weather still screams Summer – Check out our “Things to Do Summer Guide” for an idea to enjoy today!
Coupons & Deals:
- Kids Skate Free: STILL ACCEPTING PASSES
- Kids Bowl Free: ACCEPTING PASSES through AUGUST 29th
Kids Eat Free:
Don’t forget to check out our Kids Eat Free Listing for the Weekend too!
Summer Break may be over, but that doesn’t mean SUMMER is:
- 2014 Summer Fun in Forsyth: We have ideas from A to Z!
- Cumming Aquatic Season: 2014 Season Information
- Old Atlanta Spray Pad: 2014 Season Information
No matter what you do this weekend, we hope you enjoy it & have a safe one!