Looking for where you will see Santa in 2016? Click here
Where will you see Santa this year?
Have your kiddos made their Christmas list yet? If your kids are like mine and have seen the flyers in the mail or commercials on TV, their list is already a mile long! Will you be mailing that list off to the North Pole? Will you be looking for Santa & his Elves to whisper in his ear their dreams of new toys or want to get that holiday picture with your sweet ones and that long bearded Santa? Below are lists of places in and around Forsyth County to visit the jolly man who comes once a year, Santa!
1. The Avenues of Forsyth: Complimentary Photos with Santa and Horse Drawn Carriage Rides. Bring your camera and enjoy complimentary pictures with Santa in the park near Coldwater Creek. Pictures with Santa and Horse Drawn Carriage rides are every Saturday from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm November 26th to December 17th.
2. Bottoms Tree Farms: Santa Claus is coming to Bottoms Tree Farm on Saturday November 26th and Saturday, December 3rd from 10 am to Noon. Also come for a cup of hot cider and hayride while checking out Jolly Saint Nick!
3. Tents Tents Tents (Tree Lot): The Tree Lot will be located at the Corner of Windermere Pkwy & Hwy 20, operated Tents! Tents! Tents! Visit with Santa, Saturday November 26th, Friday December 2nd & Friday December 9th all from 2pm until 7pm. Cookies, Hot Chocolate, Cider & Kid’s Moonwalk. Photos with Santa by Amy Jo Photography must be pre-booked. Best to click link & call for more information.
4. Warbington Farms: Updated – Santa will be at the farm from 2pm to 5pm on Saturday and 2pm to 4pm on Sunday all month long. Additional Christmas fun throughout the day too. Check out their website or call ahead for more information.
One Day Only
1. Warbington Farms: Christmas on the Farm – November 26th, 2011: Warbington Farms is proud to present our first annual “Christmas on the Farm. Come be a part of the lighting of our huge Christmas tree! Sing along with local church choirs, make s’mores, drink hot chocolate, and take a hayride through the farm. The lighting will start at 6:30pm. Santa and his wife will be at the farm from 2pm-4pm. Also, perfect time to get your Christmas tree! Free admission and free Santa visit (donations accepted to be given to a needy family Christmas fund). Cost of activities; hayride $4 adult, $3 kids (12 & under), unlimited slide $3, pony rides $5, or get the kid combo pack for $8, ornament decorating $2.
2. Brunch with Santa: Check out North Forsyth High School on December 3rd and have brunch with and pictures with Santa from 10 am to 1 pm. All proceeds benefit the Raider Basketball Program. For more information please call: 770-844-0213.
3. Victoria’s Children’s Boutique: Santa is Coming, Saturday December 3rd from 1pm to 5pm. Call for an appointment. 770.888.7828
3. Adventure Kids: Santa Clause is coming to Adventure Kids on December 4th from 4-6 pm. Free cookie decorating, reindeer food making and a special reading of The Night Before Christmas. Bring your camera or photos with Santa and a toy to donate to Toys For Tots! Hope to see you here on the 4th!
4. Dinner with Santa: All proceeds go a local Therapuetic Riding Program for kids with Special Needs. No charge, but a $5 donation per child is suggested. Saturday, December 10th at 5-7pm. Bring your own camera. Click the link for more details and location.
5. Catch Air: Tuesday, December 13, 4pm-6pm. Santa is coming to town! Please join us for tons of holiday fun! Santa is coming to Catch Air! We will have treats and crafts and will be showing Polar Express on our big screen!
6. An Old Fashioned Christmas on the Farm! Come and have an old fashioned Christmas at this amazing horse farm. On Saturday, December 11th, Sleigh rides, pony rides, plate lunches, face painting, games, homemade baked goods, photos with our Santa horse, crafts from vendors, cake walk, bonfire, “Angel Tree,” great raffle prizes, and a visit from jolly old St. Nick himself.
7. Dollar Shoppette: Santa Clause will visit on Wednesday, December 21st from 10am to 12Noon. Come with your family for a free 4×6 photo with any purchase at the Dollar Shoppette.
8. Lakewood 400 Antiques Market: The December Market will have Santa Clause on site, Saturday December 17th from Noon to 3pm. For more information, visit Lakewood Online or contact them by phone – 770.889.3400.
9. Lance’s Jewelry: Visit Lance’s Jewelry at Market Place Blvd on Friday, December 9th from 2pm to 6pm and see Santa & Mrs. Clause. Holiday treats will also be available. Bring your cameras.
Pet Photos with Santa
1. Ruckers: Looking to take your favorite pet to see Santa, check out Ruckers! Santa will be at Rucker Horse & Pet, 3540 Keith Bridge Road, Cumming 30041 on Saturday, December 3 — and at Rucker Pet & Wild Bird, 5456 Bethelview Road, Cumming 30040 on Saturday, December 10. Photo hours are 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The cost is $7.00 for two photos. Please bring cash or check! All proceeds benefit the Humane Society of Forsyth County No-Kill Shelter.
Hope Santa brings you and your family everything you’re wishing for! Happy Holidays!