Build Character & Have Fun This Summer
At our house, we love the Pinecrest Academy summer camps! Their camps build virtue, confidence, and friendships while teaching new skills in a fun, safe environment. They offer sports camps and specialty camps for children ages 5 and up. And all the summer camp counselors have undergone background checks and our camp directors are CPA certified.
My son is a huge fan of the Paladin Basketball Camp. He loved it so much! As his mom, I felt that it was a rich experience for him – he made new friends, learned new skills, and had tons of FUN!
Take a look at all the awesome camps they have planned for this summer. I’ve listed them out by category. Hope this helps you as you plan!
Summer Camp Offerings:
Special Interest, Just Plain Fun, and Spanish Camps
- Summertime Fun Camp (Ages 5 – 10) June 10 – 14 & July 8 – 12
- Driver’s Ed (Ages 15 – 16) June 10–14, July 15 – 19
- Spanish Camp (Ages 5 – 10) June 17-21, July 8-12
- Dungeons and Dragons (Ages 11-15) June 3- 7, June 17-21, July 8-12
- Camp Altius (Rising Kinder-6th Grade) July 8-12, July 15-19
- ECYD Challenge Summer Camp for Girls (Rising 5th-9th Grade) June 9-15 (Register here)
- Conquest Camp Atlantis for Boys (Rising 5th-8th Grade) June 10-15 (Registration here)
- NIKE Girls Basketball Camp (Ages 9-15) July 15-19 (Register here)
- NIKE Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 9–15) May 28– May 31 (Register here)
- Coach V’s Camp All-Stars (Rising Kinder-6th Grade) June 3–7, July 8–12 & July 22-26
- Wrestling Clinic for Boys (Rising 4th–12th) June 25 – June 26
- Pinecrest Soccer Academy (Ages 5 – 12) June 17-20
- Lady Paladin Basketball Camp (Rising 3rd-Rising 8th) July 22-26
- Pinecrest Paladin Basketball Camp (Ages 6 – 14) June 10-14 & June 24-28
- Pinecrest Lacrosse Camp (Boys) (July 8-12)
- Pinecrest Academy Summer Band Clinic (4th – 8th Grade) June 10-14
- ABC Easel Art Camp (Rising Kinder-5th) Offered every week during the summer: June 3- July 19
- Let’s Act Film Acting (Rising 3rd – Rising 9th grade) June 17 – 21
- Let’s Act Film Bootcamp (Rising 8th – Rising 12th grade) June 17 – 21
Math, Computer and Science Camp
- Coding and STEM Technology Camp (Rising 3rd-6th) Offered every week during the summer: June 3- July 19
- Esports Camp (Rising 3rd-6th) Offered every week during the summer: June 3- July 19
- Rocketry and Aeronautics Camp (Ages 11-15) June 10 – 14 & June 17 – 21
- Robotics Camp (Ages 11-15) June 17-21
- Introduction to Engineering (Ages 11-15) June 10 – 14
- Star Wars Camp (Rising 6th-12th) June 24-28
- Warhammer Summer Camp (Rising 6th-12th) June 10-14
You can also read more about these camps by downloading the summer camp brochure. You can do that by filling this link: Summer Camp Brochure 2019
Summer Camp Before/After Care:
Pinecrest will be offering Beforecare and Aftercare options for all summer campers this year! Our summer camp coordinators will escort each camper to and from their camps. They will be located in the Lower School Gym when it is available, otherwise, campers will go to a classroom on campus. Pinecrest has three options to offer this summer:
Time: 7:30am – 9:00am
Time: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Time: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Registration is OPEN NOW. You can register online by clicking here.
Please note: a few of the camps require registration through another website. If you don’t find the camp you were looking for on Pinecrest’s registration page, then look back at this post. You will find a unique link next to the camp for those specific registrations.
Pinecrest Academy is a private Catholic school conveniently located in Cumming, South Forsyth, just minutes from Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, and Suwanee. We serve families of all faiths seeking a Christian education for their children.
You will find the Pinecrest Academy Summer Camps on our 2019 Summer Camps for Kids in Forsyth County guide.