The most wonderful time of the year has begun at World of Coca-Cola! Now through Jan. 1, the attraction is showcasing its holiday best and welcoming guests into a true winter wonderland. The twinkling lights, larger-than-life decorations, and seasonal beverages are all back as part of World of Coca-Cola’s annual celebration.
“We recognize that this holiday season is going to be different,” said Joanna Hobday, Group Director, Retail Operations and Administration. “At World of Coca-Cola, we are grateful to be able to provide a safe and immersive outing for families and friends who consider Coca-Cola a special part of the holidays. In a year of change and challenges, we invite everyone to come to experience the holiday cheer for which World of Coca-Cola is known – and that we all need more than ever.”
Be sure to check these can’t-miss attractions off your list when visiting World of Coca-Cola this season:
- Merry and Bright Season’s Greetings: From their first step into Pemberton Place, guests are transported into a holiday spectacle as they walk through a 28-foot-tall ornament of lights. The glittering lights and giant ornaments dotting the lawn set the scene for the rest of the experience that continues inside.
- It’s Beginning to Smell a Lot Like Christmas: We all know those scents that immediately transport us back in time, especially those associated with favorite holiday memories. How does smell work, and why does it trigger such vivid recollections? Scent Discovery, World of Coca-Cola’s newest exhibit, offers insight into the science of smell and puts noses to the test. Guests are challenged to identify a variety of aromas, several of which they likely consider scents of the season. Guests will also uncover beverage recommendations based on – you guessed it – their favorite scents.
- Tales of Christmas Past: Though most people aren’t traveling much these days, A Coca-Cola Christmas Celebration takes guests on a trip to far off places and even back in time. The temporary exhibit showcases historic, seasonal Coke ads and artifacts from around the world, including Coca-Cola’s newest cinematic holiday spot, “The Letter.” Don’t forget the big man in red at the History of the Coca-Cola Santa exhibit.
- Seasonal Sips: The flavors of the holidays are here! Visit the Taste It! beverage lounge where small groups are led through curated samplings designed to allow guests to safely enjoy limited-time, holiday beverages – including Shortbread Coke for Thanksgiving and longtime favorite Gingerbread Coke for Christmas – as well as drinks from around the world. Don’t forget your smartphone! QR codes are displayed throughout the exhibit to share fun facts and tidbits about the beverages.
- Lights, Tinsel, and Polar Bears, Oh My!: The perfect holiday snap is at your fingertips, so be sure to smile with your eyes. Guests can pose in front of festive displays or take a socially distant selfie with the grinning 7-foot-tall Coca-Cola Polar Bear. Tacky sweaters welcome. Share your photos with family and friends on social media using #WorldofCocaCola, and you might even be featured on the attraction’s social channels!
- Gifts for Your Nice List: Bring your holiday shopping list with you and check off gifts for family and friends while you’re here. There’s something for everyone: from chefs to fashionistas, collectors, and athletes. Those who prefer to shop from the comfort of home can check out CokeStore.com for even more holiday goodies. Don’t forget to sign up online to get the scoop on promotions and special offers throughout the holiday season!
The health and safety of employees and guests are World of Coca-Cola’s top priorities, and the attraction has adjusted its operations in compliance with guidelines from health and government authorities. Face coverings are required for all employees and guests over the age of 2, and capacity has been reduced via time-stamped admission tickets to promote social distancing. Thermal temperature scans are conducted for employees and guests upon entry, and cleaning routines have been enhanced throughout the attraction. More information is available online.
Visit and see why World of Coca-Cola is a holiday attraction that simply can’t be missed this year.
About World of Coca-Cola
An integral part of downtown Atlanta’s fabric for more than 30 years, World of Coca‑Cola has welcomed guests from six continents, more than 100 countries, all 50 U.S. states, and the District of Columbia. Join over 25 million people who have visited the Atlanta attraction and experience the history of the world’s most famous beverage brand at the dynamic, multimedia home of the 134-year-old secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get closer than ever before to the vault containing the secret recipe, view more than 1,200 historic artifacts, and get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. Take a trip around the world in a thrilling 3-D movie experience, take a photo with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and tempt your taste buds with beverages from around the globe.
World of Coca‑Cola is located in Pemberton Place, adjacent to the Georgia Aquarium in downtown Atlanta, and is accessible via the Peachtree Center or CNN/World Congress Center MARTA stations. Consumers with questions may call 1-800-676-COKE or visit our website at www.WorldofCocaCola.com to purchase tickets. Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/WorldofCocaCola, on Instagram at instagram.com/WorldofCocaCola and on Facebook at facebook.com/WorldofCocaCola.