Kindergarten Roundup Registration in Forsyth County
Can you believe it’s already time to start thinking about Kindergarten Roundup Registration in Forsyth County? I cannot believe it! I feel like I just did this yesterday. The school system just announced a reminder that parents of children about to enter kindergarten need to register in advance for an appointment during their school’s “Kindergarten Roundup” event.
Here’s a change for this year – Kindergarten Roundup will be held at the Almon C. Hill Educational Center and not at individual schools. Each school will have a specific week to register (see schedule below). The Almon C. Hill Educational Center is located at 136 Elm Street, Cumming, GA 30040.
For more information about the next steps in the registration process, click here.
The schedule for Kindergarten Roundups is as follows:
- January 25 – 29: Big Creek Elementary, Sharon Elementary
- February 1 – 5: Coal Mountain Elementary, Kelly Mill Elementary
- February 8 – 12: Daves Creek Elementary, Haw Creek Elementary
- February 15 – 19: Johns Creek Elementary, Shiloh Point Elementary
- February 22 – 26: Brookwood Elementary, Settles Bridge Elementary
- February 29 – March 4: Matt Elementary, Silver City Elementary
- March 7 – 11: Chattahoochee Elementary, Vickery Creek Elementary
- March 14 – 18: Cumming Elementary, Sawnee Elementary
- March 21 – 25: Chestatee Elementary, Whitlow Elementary
- March 28 – April 1: Brandywine Elementary, Mashburn Elementary, Midway Elementary
Unsure of which school your child will be assigned to? Click here to find out.
The first day of school for the 2016-17 school year is set for August 4, 2016.