Kindergarten Roundup Registration in Forsyth County
Can you believe it’s already time to start thinking about Kindergarten Roundup Registration in Forsyth County? I cannot believe it! I feel like I just did this yesterday. The school system just announced a reminder that parents of children about to enter kindergarten need to register in advance for an appointment during their school’s “Kindergarten Roundup” event.
Here’s a change for this year – Kindergarten Roundup will be held at the Almon C. Hill Educational Center and not at individual schools. Each school will have a specific week to register (see schedule below). The Almon C. Hill Educational Center is located at 136 Elm Street, Cumming, GA 30040.
For more information about the next steps in the registration process, click here.
The schedule for Kindergarten Roundups is as follows:
- January 23 – 27: Coal Mountain Elementary, Silver City Elementary
- January 30 – February 3: Brookwood Elementary, Kelly Mill Elementary
- February 6 – 10: Haw Creek Elementary, Matt Elementary
- February 13 – 17: Chestatee Elementary, Shiloh Point Elementary
- February 21 – 24: Daves Creek Elementary, Johns Creek Elementary
- February 27 – March 3: Settles Bridge Elementary, Vickery Creek Elementary
- March 6 – 10: Chattahoochee Elementary, Whitlow Elementary
- March 13 – 17: Big Creek Elementary, Midway Elementary, Sharon Elementary
- March 20 – 24: Brandywine Elementary, Cumming Elementary
- March 27 – 31: Mashburn Elementary, Sawnee Elementary
Unsure of which school your child will be assigned to? Click here to find out.
The first day of school for the 2017-18 school year is set for August 3, 2017.