Forsyth County Parks & Rec Winter/Spring 2017 Activity Guide
Just in case you missed it, Forsyth County Parks & Recreation has issued their Winter/Spring 2017 Activity Guide It’s a great way to check out all the programs offered through the county – for the little ones all the way through adult years.
- Fitness Pass & Fitness Programs for Adults
- Winter Basketball League Information
- 2017 Spring Baseball & Softball League Information
- Soccer League Information
- Lacrosse League Information
- Martial Arts
- Gymnastics & Tumbling
- Youth & Adult Dance
- Youth & Adult Art
- Etiquette Classes
- Nature/ Adventure
- And much more!
Click here to check out the full Forsyth County Parks & Rec 2017 Winter/Spring Activity Guide
Registration is first come, first served and full payment is due at the time of registration. Payment options are cash, personal check, money order or MasterCard/Visa.
- Online by clicking here
- Mail: Print form online and mail to FCPRD PO Box 2417 Cumming, GA 30028
- Fax: Print form online and fax to 770-781-2221
- In Person: Central Park Recreation Center, Fowler Park Recreation Center, Old Atlanta Park Recreation Center, Sawnee Mountain Preserve Visitors Center
More about the Forsyth County Parks & Recreation Dept:
The mission of Forsyth County Parks and Recreation is to enhance the quality of life for all citizens of Forsyth County by providing passive and active recreational, educational, and cultural programming services and to provide parks and recreational facilities that are safe, accessible and aesthetically pleasing to the entire community.