The Cumming Local Savings Card
The Cumming Local Savings Card is a card designed to help families save money at popular Forsyth County, family-friendly businesses again & again.
When I launched Cumming Local back in November 2010, the goal was to create a place that families would learn about ways to Shop, Eat, & Play – locally in Forsyth County. I wanted Cumming Local to be a community to share deals and information that would help all of us “become more local”. For the last two years, I’ve been sharing those deals and that information with you. And beginning today, we’re excited to introduce this card that focuses on our original concept – helping you Shop, Eat & Play – locally!!
Why the Cumming Local Savings Card:
With the Cumming Local Savings Card …
- You’ll save at each of the featured businesses, every time you show the card. Use it again & again through April 15, 2013.
- The locally owned businesses featured, will earn! And your repeat business will help them!
- Plus, with the purchase of the card, you’ll be supporting us, Cumming Local! We’re a locally owned business by a mom entrepreneur and have been a free service to our readers and this community for the last two years … and please, note – we’ll continue to be a free service!!
It’s a win-win for all of us!!
What businesses are featured?
We’re excited to support & feature Forsyth County businesses that are very family friendly and also ones that have been so supportive of us (Cumming Local) and our work these past two years. There are some deals for the whole family and a couple that just Mom or Dad might enjoy!
- Big Frog – Save $5 with each purchase of $20 or more.
- Cassesse Photography – 10% off Regular Priced Sessions, Prints & Framing Products
- Creations Bakery – Buy 8 cupcakes get 4 Free OR 10% off retail purchase over $20.00
- Glazed & Fired – 15% off pottery painting (not valid for parties)
Kids Go Green – $5 off $25 total purchase (NOTE: Business Closing)
- Let’s Roll Skate ‘n Fun Center – Buy one admission to Skate and get the Second Free
- Mia’s Pizza & Eats – Buy one large 3 or more toppings pizza, get a free 12-inch cheese pizza. Offer good for dine-in or take-out only.
- Monkey Joe’s – Cumming – Buy one regular admission get second one 50% off admission. Ages 3 and up.
Party Depot – 10% Off Purchase (NOTE: Business Closed)
- Skin Solutions – Free Lip wax w/ purchase of Brow wax OR Free Herbal Foot Soak w/any service
- Totally Running – $10 off purchase of $50 or more
How much does it cost?
Now: PRE-Order your card now through Wednesday, November 21st and purchase the card for just $8.
Later: The regular price of the card will be $10 per card. Only one card is needed per family (unless of course you & your spouse both want to keep a card in your wallet at all times).
How does it work?
STEP 1: Purchase your card below.
STEP 2: Simply present your card again & again to the retailers listed on the back of the Savings Card (shown above) and oblige by the rules of the card – Card is valid from time of receipt through April 15th, 2013 (includes Spring Break). May be used again & again. Not to be combined with any other discounts. Present prior to purchase. Limit one offer per card, per visit. Valid at Cumming Locations only.
Actually these have never been asked, so they’re definitely not “frequently” asked, but there’s a chance you’re thinking them … I did!
1. What forms of payment are accepted? Paypal is being used to process payments. Therefore, you may pay through your paypal account OR with a debit or credit card – Visa, American Express, Discover or Mastercard.
2. What if I have trouble purchasing the card or don’t receive it in the mail the week of 11/26? Simply contact us – email@example.com. We’re here to help!
3. What if I have trouble when trying to present the card and the discount is not offered? We’ve got some GREAT participating business – all ones that I have worked with and do business with, but mistakes can happen! Maybe a new clerk hasn’t been brought up to speed on the card? First, simply try to resolve with the manager/ business owner onsite. And if that doesn’t help, definitely let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org). Remember … we’re here to help!
4. How big is the card? It’s the size of a credit card & plastic too!
5. How will I remember what businesses to use the card at? All businesses and the savings offered, are listed on the back side of the card!
6. I’m a Forsyth County Business and I’d love to be included on the card? We would love for you to be! Please contact us (email@example.com) for ways to be featured with our current card and future cards too!
7. Do you have fundraising opportunities for Forsyth County organizations to sell this card? I’m glad you asked! We are offering select fundraising opportunities. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information!