Leftover Halloween Candy in Cumming GA
If you are like us then you have some leftover Halloween candy today. And I’m betting your kids have way more candy than they “need” to have. So – I was rolling around ideas of what to do with all this extra candy. I thought I’d share them with you! If you have other ideas of what to do with the leftover Halloween candy, please share with us. We would love to hear from you.
- Bake it: You could make a delicious candy dessert. Here are some recipes that sounded pretty good to me – click here.
- Give to Your Kid’s School: Some elementary schools are collecting leftover Halloween candy to give to the troops. You can visit their PTA Facebook pages for more information to find out if your school is participating!
- Halloween Candy Buy Back: Family Cosmetic & Dental Care in Johns Creek, GA is collecting candy and paying $1 per pound. Click here for more information. Also, Dentistry at Vickery Creek is doing this same program. Click here for more information.
- Use it for the Holidays: Christmas is coming! You could use the candy for an advent calendar, Piñata, or decorating a gingerbread house.
- Blend it: Make a yummy ice cream treat for your family by mixing ice cream and the candy of their choice.
- Give to Operation Gratitude: Click here for more information about this great operation.
- Take it to Work: Grab a bag and take some candy to your co-workers. It can be in the break room for all to enjoy!