Indoor Fun for Families in Forsyth County
With rain and still some cold weather, we are always on the lookout for some indoor fun for families in Forsyth County. Last week we did a poll on our Facebook page. Click here to see that poll. We have rounded up all our Facebook fan ideas as well as some of our own. We hope this is helpful to you!
Ideas in Forsyth County
1. Barnes & Noble: Shop for books or listen to a story time, either way you will enjoy some fun and air conditioning inside.
2. Catch Air: Located at 1515 Redi RD (just outside of downtown Cumming, GA) this place is FULL of indoor fun for kids. TIP: Be sure to check their Facebook page for the daily deal password!
3. Stars & Strikes: We love spending the day at Stars & Strikes as a family. Tip: They have a great program for the kids to bowl free over the summer.
4. Cumming Playhouse: History and culture comes to play at the Cumming Playhouse. This building was built in 1923! It’s amazing to just tour through it. And you can eat at the delicious Tam’s Backstage. Tip: My favorite dish is the blackened lobster tails and garlic mashed potatoes!
5. Monkey Joe’s
6. Forsyth County Libraries – 4 wonderful locations to choose from in Forsyth County.
7. Let’s Roll Skate ‘n Fun
8. The Ice
9. Movies – AMC 24 or Movies 400
10. Energy Revolution: They have a great indoor soccer field)
11. Crafting classes: Both Michaels and JoAnn Fabric offer classes. Make sure to check their website for what’s coming up!
12. Pinspiration at Vickery Village: This Pinterest-inspired DIY Art Studio has plenty to offer for kids and adults. Learn more about them in our featured article – 10 Reasons To Visit Pinspiration.
13. Cooking Classes: Behind the Sweets offers some fun cake decorating classes!
14. Shop Local: Are you an Etsy fan? If so, you will LOVE The Gibson Co!
Mentions near Forsyth County:
- My husband passed along this email that he received in his email the other day and we absolutely LOVED these ideas from All Pro Dad.
- Raining? No problem – iMom.com has shared 12 Indoor Activities for Rainy Days.