As of 3/22/16 the giveaway is closed. Congrats to Brittany and Kristine for winning the tickets!
Gluten Free and Allergy Friendly Expo Atlanta GA – April 2nd and 3rd
Whether you’re looking for specialty products that taste great or trying to learn how to cook and bake to meet your dietary needs, the Expo is the place to be!
Gluten Free and Allergy Friendly Expo information:
When: April 2-3, 2016 from 10am-4pm
Where: Cobb Galleria Centre–Exhibit Hall A, Two Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
What do you get with your Expo Ticket?
- Entry into the vendor fair with over 100 brands
- Valuable coupons at the vendor booths
- Samples from the vendors (all food vendors meet the FDA guidelines of less than 20ppm – not all products are manufactured in a dedicated facility and not all products are certified gf). Check with each exhibitor.
- Discounted products available for purchase
- Informative classes related to the gluten free and allergen-friendly lifestyle
- Free reusable bag to carry your goodies
- Meet your favorite vendors, authors and bloggers
Why buy your ticket online?
- Guarantee that you don’t miss out on the Expo – limited tickets available each day
- No need to wait in line at the Expo to buy your ticket
The Gluten Free & Allergen Friendly Expo is dedicated to meeting the needs of the celiac community, those with gluten and food sensitivities, auto-immune/inflammatory diseases, and autism. The public is helped through vendor expositions, educational sessions, and online resources. The manufacturers are serviced through vendor expositions, marketing programs, and consultative services.
This team can’t wait to meet you!
Ready to purchase your ticket?
I have FIVE tickets to give away to this event. All you have to do to enter is comment on this post with who you’d bring with you. I will choose the winners by 3/30/16. Good luck!
If you are ready to purchase tickets today, click here. If you purchase your tickets before 3/1, use the promo code “EARLYBIRD” to get 30% off. If you purchase your tickets before 4/1, use the promo code “ADVANCE” for 20% off.